Tuesday, April 19, 2011

did you try clickbank?

So, here you are again,

up on the never stopping road called "internet".
Did you tried already to make some profit with  Clickbank?
By all the gurus is Clickbank promoted as the best mall on the net.
It is very easy to set up an account and to look for a niche
which one you can promote. :)

I think to use it you must have your own website or blog to promote it.
So, this week I will manage it with my own website to test it out.......

after that you need of course to promote it and there is again an angle. :)
which kind of promotion will be the best and how to use it?
As you can see is it all not that simple as I thought that it was,
when I started my internet adventures last year november.

But step by step we, you and me, we need to learn from zero and slowly 
but sure weshall succeed.  

I think we must not re invent the wheel again anymore, because there are
plenty of experienced teachers outside on the internet who can help us to put us on the righttrack. 

So, my aim this week is starting to remake my first website and to put it again on the internet with good content to inform the passing readers.

And then we pass to the next and probably the most important thing guys!
TRAFFIC  -  TRAFFIC - TRAFFIC.

AFTER you create your first product and put it on the net , you need of traffic because otherwise you will have the same problem as I had .
(you see this in my previous blog post)

You need to think about this, and really , we must work on it to succeed.


Let's forget from now on the selling and start to make a relationship with the people on the net.
there is nothing more nice than to know what is the interest of you guys,
on the net... :)


so,  just think about this and let me know what's up on  your mind
enjoy your day en hear you later.

Luc (lucimilena)


 



No comments:

Post a Comment